I was gone for 3 and a half weeks! I got back really early this morning and slept most of the day. Went for sushi dinner and then into the city for an interview. It's for a new company and I'm really excited. It went well so I hope I got it. Anyway, it's Tuesday...so here we go!
1. I went to the 1984 Olympics.
2. I was once on The Hills.
3. I met all of Kings of Leon before I knew who they were.
4. I'm afraid of the ocean.
5. I got paid to see Simon and Garfunkel.
6. ...and Muse... and Red Hot Chili Peppers... and The Police...
7. I've flown alone more times than with someone else.
8. I once babysat for Scott Weiland's children.
9. I went to Catholic School for 4 years.
10. I engineered $4,400 earrings.