Friday, September 12, 2008

DO WANT

I found a vintage pair in red last year at a rummage sale yet sadly they didn't fit... how did I know they'd catch on like wildfire and I STILL don't have a pair?!





My ideal pair is a mix of b + c... black with the cuff. I've seen a few I just can't rationalize dropping any cash shopping with no income. Once I get a job, these babies are mine. :)

OK I lied, I do have a pair of ankle boots but they don't have the pointed heel. They are adorable but were more practical for nights out on the town in snowy Colorado.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are really cute. I don't know how you feel about Payless but there is a great pair there I think you would like. I am going to get them. They are insulated well and have a bit of a thicker heel (but that is what I want). Here is the link. They are actually a deep black although they photoed them as grey.

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?productId=65509&catId=cat10088&lotId=071681&selectedSegment=Adult&width=6.0,Regular&size=6.0,Regular