Thursday, February 26, 2009

obsession!

I'm fairly obsessed with my chapstick. I usually try to have a burts bees in my purse, car and at work. Sometimes I'm absentminded and leave them laying out. Well, when that happens, they tend to go missing. How does that happen?



Pedro!

Crazy little man shares my obsession. So, today... there was one laying on my bed next to my laptop when I went to go switch the laundry. When I came back to sit down, it was gone! I looked around for a minute in despair and then got up to look downstairs. Pedro followed me down the stairs and I looked at him and said, "Where did my burt's go?"

Pedro galloped over to his bed, retrieved my beloved chapstick and dropped it at my feet...un-chewed! I couldn't help but laugh. My dog is so freakin' cute and I can't blame him for trying! :)

No comments: