So in my 25 years of life, I have actually been able to do some really crazy, random/awesome things along the way. I sometimes forget or don't think of them often so I want to start making a little list for myself so that I can hold onto these memories and maybe do something with them one day. I've been really lucky, really blessed... and the one reason why I want to write about it is like I said, so I can remember them... and sharing can be taken two ways, it's really a positive thing not to be taken as bragging at all. So please, if you're going to comment, be polite! I'm only going to write my list of 10 and if anyone wants to know the crazy backstory, I can do that either in the comments or another post, so just ask! I think it's fun to be able to do all the things you have access to in this world and it's also exciting to be able to relive and share these adventures.
1. My first concert was an Alanis Morrisette radio contest.
2. ...but my first concert was supposed to be No Doubt :(
3. I fell in love with Colorado and lived there for about a year.
4. ...I moved back (to LA) because I was invited to Stone Temple Pilot's reunion show in 2008.
5. I've seen 311 live in more than 10 states.
6. ...I met my boyfriend in Memphis when we were both in town for a show.
7. I once held hands with Mark McGrath.
8. I snuck into my first Coachella in 2004...
9. ...and I skipped Radiohead's set for a tent set.
10. I was once locked into a venue after it closed.
...wanna know how? Just ask! I'll add another 10 next week. Tune in :)