Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Skin

Goings on: It's been reaaaaally hot in Los Angeles this last week. Would have been cool, because work was slow and I had a couple days off but I've been SO SICK :( well I did spent a little time outside and I got some new flip flops! 


I lusted over a very expensive pair of sandals like this yeaaaars ago. So I saw them and kind of had to have them. Less than $10 and super comfy! Funky tan lines are coming, sure, but they didn't color my feets brown after a little pool time :) I should pick up a back up pair...

Kind of having a quarter life crisis. Trying to figure out me, life, relationships, etc. I wish people would be more open and honest. I think life is short and there's no time to love everything around you. I am having a lot of positive new people in my life, and that makes me happy. 



And today RX Bandits released their (final!) summer tour dates. Bummer but excited to travel and enjoy with friends. Also excited to see Death Cab for Cutie, here and in SF :) I'll be up north quite a few times this summer for shows and a certain ladies shower and wedding (!!!!) I couldn't be more excited for the summer. 

Why am I up? Can you believe they called me up for jury duty tomorrow? BOOO! 


(BTW, I MADE/LISTED/SOLD A PAIR OF EARRINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A 24 HOUR SPAN..... FEELING KIND OF EXCITED ABOUT CREATING:)

No comments: