Friday, May 29, 2009

I love...

...sappy chick flicks. Terrible ones. Lovey-dovey... gut wrenching, awful.... awwwwful chick flicks. I love them!

I'm gross and so weird.

Anyway, I went out last night and have been sluggish/hung-overish all day. So tonight I decided to stay in and take it easy. I watched this terrrrrifying Showtime series called Sleeper Cell that scared the shit out of me (but I liked it!) and then I started flipping and found CATCH AND RELEASE!!!!111



I don't know what I like more about it. The chick-flickness, Jen Garner or the fact that it's set in my beloved Boulder that I miss more than I can staaand. I haven't been to Colorado in almost a year :( OK, I did have a 2 hour layover a few months ago but that was so depressing. I was flying home from visiting Eric and I wanted to stay and roll in the earth and take in the mountains and the air... mmmmm.


Anyway, so I'm watcing my flick, when the saucy love scene comes up and I'm punched in the gut. Why?

JOSHUA RADIN.

oh holy jeeebus. He is amazing/ridiculous/gorgeous/haunting/goose-bump inducing...



I can't find a clip from the movie but that is the song... it makes me wanna cry every time I hear it! I love it soso much.

He was always a regular at the Hotel Cafe but I snooozed on that and never saw him. That sucks, always happens to me too lately :( He popped up again on Ellen's show last year. He sang at Ellen & Portia's wedding :) everytime I watch the clip, I cry. sooo beautiful, so much love between the two beautiful ladies.



Makes me bitter with California. tell me what is wrong with that. Absolutely nothing.

No comments: