Friday, June 18, 2010

I LOVE LA




I'm freaking out. I don't necessarily believe in fate but several things and planets aligned to get me home at this exact moment. I do believe that things happen for a reason and when a door closes, life has other plans for you. I loved being home just in time for the Lakers/Celtics series. I'm such a sports nut. College football is my #1 but I do love my Lakers. I went to happy hours and enjoyed games with my dad. Last night I went out in Hermosa Beach and it was a crazy celebration! SO FUN! The whole city of Los Angeles was buzzing. Made me emotional the last two days for sure. 




So, tomorrow the swapaholics are hosting a Summer Swap here in SoCal. Yet I'm having a hard time trying to get anyone to go with me! (my sister wants just said she'll go! yay!) I am so down for this, what a great idea. I know jenloveskev is into the group and I love her fashion, so I am there! Nothing pays off if you're not a little brave, right? My mom will totally be down to go. haha and I can spot a gem anywhere. Here's all the info if you're in LA!


Hope to see you there! Have a great weekend :)

No comments: