Friday, November 19, 2010

I wish the world was flat like the old days...

There'd be no distance that could hold us back......


Times are bittersweet. It's definitely been a rollercoaster these last few weeks but today I have to say goodbye to a good friend who is moving north. It never really hit me how it feels to have family leave and I've done it. So today we're saying bye to my sister's boyfriend's sister. We have gotten pretty close and had a lot of fun together. A confidant and partner in crime is a hard thing to come by, and Melissa has always been there for me. I'm sad and been avoiding thinking about it. So that's all I'm going to say on that note.....


As far as the REST of the weeekend, I am excited. RX Bandits acoustic show in my part of LA :) a lot of my buddies are trekking down for it, and tomorrow I'm heading to Vegas to celebrate Rich's 30th with my other Melissa. I wish it wasn't going to rain so we could relax by the pool but hopefully I win some monies. I need it, send me your positive energy! 

Happy Weekend!

No comments: