Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Princess Bride

Woke up this morning to some news... EEEK!! Happy/sad day, haha ;) 
Congrats to the happy couple! I've always been a fan of the royal family,
my mom and dad got married and (separated) around the same time
so naturally my mom was a huge fan of Diana's and it's carried over. 
He's a bit nerdy but I have always had a big crush on Wills! 
(....and of course, I'm interested in the BLING!!)

a royal wedding :)

beautiful mother and her boys... Prince William and his love.

SO adorable and sweet that he gave her his mother's ring. He said it was because they wanted her to be included in the happiness. That tears at the heart. What a style icon and an amazing woman. She is definitely one of my idols. Happy to see her son found a perfect match. Kate seems like she'd be a fun gal pal. One of my bestie's is getting married next summer too and I'm waaaaay more excited about the coincidence than she is, haha. (I know I'm a nerd!)

No comments: